What are childcare vouchers?
Childcare vouchers allow working parents to exchange a proportion of their salary for vouchers before their usual tax and NI contributions are taken. This means your employees could save over £900 per year on their childcare costs until their child is 15!
Financial savings for employers
Employers save up to £402 per employee per year on your employer NI contributions. So you get a top 5 benefit that costs very little and, in most cases, can actually save you money!
Why choose Childcare Vouchers by Sodexo?
Sodexo Motivation Solutions is a market leading childcare voucher provider, a founding member of the Childcare Voucher Providers Association (CVPA) and has been managing and growing childcare voucher schemes for over 10 years.
Not all childcare providers are the same. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and that’s why our childcare voucher scheme provides you with:
- In-house HMRC legislation experts on hand for help and advice.
- Minimal administration – our 100% online system is efficient and easy to use.
- The best rated banks securely look after your employee's money.
- Excellent customer service – a freephone helpline open from 8am to 6pm and 98% of calls are answered within 12 seconds.
- Adherence to the Childcare Voucher Providers Association (CVPA) Code of Practice.
- Free marketing materials to help you promote and grow your scheme. We have 30%* more employees claiming vouchers than the industry average.
*Based on HMRC figures.
Childcare vouchers for self-employed
Currently the government doesn’t allow self-employed parents to take part in employer-supported childcare voucher schemes. This is because they do not pay tax under PAYE, so are not entitled to the savings on tax and NI contributions of childcare vouchers.
At Sodexo we are lobbying the government to allow childcare vouchers to be extended to self-employed parents. Find out more >>
Thoroughly satisfied with our incentive program
We are thoroughly satisfied with the single incentive program developed for Proximus and Belgacom by Sodexo. The system is a valuable source of motivation for our distributors and for our account managers, who use it as a management tool.
Channel Operations Specialist